About the Position
We’re looking for experienced musicians and engineers to join our team and create video content (YouTube videos and courses).
Previous teaching experience is essential. If you already teach music/audio on YouTube, you’re perfect for this role.
This is initially a part-time position, with plenty of work available for the right person (20+ hours a week).
Most importantly of all, we are looking for somebody who is willing to go the extra mile and create EXCELLENT content.
We strive to be the best at everything we do, so you need to be an A-player.
In return, we can offer generous revenue splits on any courses you build. At a minimum, our courses bring in tens of thousands.
- Creating 10-20 minute videos for YouTube
- Creating full courses teaching a specific topic e.g. EQ
- Creating 10-20 minute videos for our private members area
- Doing 4-hour live mixing sessions for our members
- Teaching music/audio
- Creating video content (e.g. YouTube videos or online courses about recording/mixing)
- Native English speaker
- You need to be an incredible musician or engineer
- You need to an excellent teacher too (to us, this is more improtant than your production capabilities)
General Qualities We Look For
- Somebody who is passionate about music and audio.
- A good internet connection is essential (10mbps+).
- Ability to work independently. This is vital – you must be able to prioritize and complete tasks without constant monitoring. We only hire self-starters.
- Attention to detail. We strive for excellence in everything we do (but we aren’t perfectionists).
- Ability to follow detailed written instructions.
- Problem-solvers. If you’re driven by big challenges, we’ll get on well.
- Good initiative and a creative mindset. Thinking of new ways to solve problems and reduce inefficiencies in communication and task completion.
- We love the odd ones out. We’re all creatives, and you’ll fit in well if you are too.
- Ability to move fast. After all, this is a startup. You get to be part of an exciting work environment, and in return we expect you to have a solid work ethic.
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary – we are looking for “A-players” and will pay above industry averages for the right person
- Additional revenue splits for courses and premium content (our courses make tens/hundreds of thousands)
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Completely flexible, work whatever hours you want
- Access to all premium Musician on a Mission training products
- Additional paid training to help you to expand your skills, whether related to music, audio, teaching or marketing/sales
- Opportunities for promotions – we expect this to grow into a full-time position
Want to apply for this position?
Just complete this application form.