You’re a master storyteller.
Your writing is fun, unique, and INTERESTING.
You love what you do – and it shows.
If you’re an ambitious copywriter looking for the ideal place to hone your skills and become a master at your trade…
We can provide the perfect environment for you to succeed, grow, and be financially free.
And if you also happen to love music and audio…
Well, I think it’s a match made in heaven.
This is our website: https://www.musicianonamission.com
We help people to make great-sounding music at home, grow an audience and then make an income from music. How? With online courses, subscription services, and high-ticket coaching.
As I write this, we have over 120,000 email subscribers, 100,000 YouTube subscribers, and 250,000 website hits per month. This year we’ll do over $1mil in sales.
So, this is your chance to join a high-performance team at a fast-growing startup in the music space.
About the Position
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to join our team ASAP (by end of Feb).
This is a remote freelance position, but there is a LOT of work available. We’ll start with one project in March (a sales letter for a new product) and then move onto other areas and responsibilities. There is scope for 25+ hours of work per week… and eventually full-time.
But let me make one thing clear:
Experience in copywriting is ESSENTIAL for this position.
Ideally, you’re already a freelancer who works independently. You’re a self-starter who doesn’t need somebody to spoon-feed them. This is vital – you must be able to prioritize and complete tasks without constant monitoring.
Other than that, experience with music and audio is highly beneficial. You need to understand the niche and the language associated with it.
- Writing new sales letters for our new front end offers, ranging in price from $49 up to $999.
- Writing monthly promotion and sales emails.
- Writing sales video scripts.
- Rewriting and testing existing sales pages.
- Writing email launch copy for new products and re-launches.
- Writing weekly emails to drive call appointments for our high-ticket offers.
- Testing website opt-in copy.
- Testing squeeze page copy.
- Writing ad copy for Facebook and Instagram.
- Writing scripts for video ads on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Extensive experience as a copywriter is essential. We are looking for somebody who is already a high-performer in this area. You have experience writing sales letters, VSL scripts, email sequences… all of it.
- Experience record your own music is essential.
- Familiarity with the information product space is beneficial.
- Familiarity with product launches is beneficial (e.g. Product Launch Formula, Yes Engines, Breakthrough Launch)
- Native English speaker
- Strong recording and mixing skills are a huge bonus
- Ability to use email marketing software
- If you have used Ontraport before, even better
- Basic WordPress posting
- Google Docs
General Qualities We Look For
- Somebody who is passionate about music and audio.
- Good initiative and a creative mindset. Thinking of new ways to solve problems and reduce inefficiencies in communication and task completion.
- We love the odd ones out. We’re all creatives, and you’ll fit in well if you are too.
- Ability to move fast. After all, this is a startup. You get to be part of an exciting work environment, and in return we expect you to have a solid work ethic.
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary – we are looking for “A-players” and will pay above industry averages for the right person. We’re open to paying per project at first. Then we can move onto hourly pay or a retainer. Whatever works for you.
- Commission on sales (open to negoitation).
- Annual team retreat, with the majority of expenses paid (if you start doing 30+ hours).
- Access to all premium Musician on a Mission training products.
- Additional paid training to help you to expand your skills, whether related to music, audio, or copywriting.
- Opportunities for promotions – we expect this position to grow into a full-time Copywriter role, with the option of moving to a Head of Marketing position down the line.
Want to apply for this position?
Complete the application below, and include links to the following:
- One or more long-form sales letters that you wrote
- Sales emails or sequence that you wrote
- Ads that you wrote
- Client testimonials
Just complete this application form.