Musician on a Mission is looking for a Marketing Director to lead our marketing team and take the company to 20M in annual revenue.
If you’re a direct response guru…
Who can run profitable ads in their sleep…
AND you have experience leading a team of A-Players…
We can provide the perfect playground to do what you love.
This is your chance to be part of a fast-growth, high-performance team — in a position with high six-figure earning potential.
We help people to make great-sounding music at home — and then make an income from their skills. How? With online courses and high-ticket coaching.
Right now we are at $300k/month but growing fast (10x growth since the start of 2020). By the end of the year, we’ll hit $800k/month ($10M annual revenue) and we want to double that in 2021.
Our business model is a combination of front-end offers and high-ticket coaching programs.
About the Position
This is a full-time, remote position. We’re a UK company but the vast majority of our customers are in the US (and the business runs in USD). Ideally, we are looking for candidates from the US or UK.
Here are some of the core objectives of the position:
- Week over week improvement in marketing profits
- Create the vision for growth to 20M in annual revenue
- Lead and grow the marketing team
- Generate high-quality leads for the sales team
- Track all data (ROAS, Profitability, CPA, LTV, etc)
- Oversee all marketing channels (advertising, SEO, social media, email)
You will report directly to the CEO, Rob Mayzes. You will also liaise with the other directors in the team (Sales Director, Client Success Director, COO).
What We Can Offer You
- Six-figure pay with uncapped commissions (you will get a generous share of all profits made)
- Team retreats every year
- World-class training and coaching to help you to expand your skills
- You need to have a natural curiosity for all things marketing. This is a diverse role that requires knowledge and expertise in a wide range of areas.
- You must be a professional problem solver who can take initiative and find solutions to major constraints as we scale up.
- You must be a growth-oriented individual who has high aspirations and is constantly seeking self-improvement.
- Above all, you need to be coachable. I’m not expecting you to know everything coming into this role, so you need to be an incredibly fast learner in order to succeed.
- Crafting the vision for the future – you will have complete ownership of this area of the business
- Managing the existing marketing team
- Hiring and growing the team as we scale
- Coordinating product launches and all marketing campaigns
- Running and scaling YouTube in-stream ads
- Running and scaling Facebook ads
- Managing the development of new creative by liaising with copywriters, video department and more
- Eventually, you will hire media buyers, but you need to run ads yourself for now
- Managing all tracking in Wicked Reports
- Taking over maintenance of our email service provider, Ontraport, and managing all automation
- Creating pages and funnels in Thrive Architect
Data and Tracking
- Tracking all data and KPIs
- Maintaining reports
- Providing weekly and monthly projections
- Deep familiarity with the information product and internet marketing space is essential
- Leadership and management experience is essential
- Experience running both Facebook ads and YouTube in-stream ads is essential
- Experience running online product launches is highly beneficial (e.g. Product Launch Formula)
- Experience with email marketing and autoresponder sequences is highly beneficial
- Copywriting experience is highly beneficial – whether as a copywriter yourself or managing copywriters
- Media buying (Facebook and YouTube In-Stream)
- Data tracking and reporting (Wicked Reports, Google Sheets)
Want to apply for this position?
Just complete this application form.