You’re passionate about sales — and you love helping others.
You’re likable, authentic and eager to learn.
If you’re an experienced salesperson looking for the ideal place to hone your skills and have an impact on the world…
We can provide the perfect environment for you to succeed, grow, and be financially free.
And if you also happen to love music and audio…
Well, I think it’s a match made in heaven.
This is our website: https://www.musicianonamission.com
We help people to make great-sounding music at home, grow an audience and then make an income from music. How? With online courses, subscription services, and high-ticket coaching.
As I write this, we have over 120,000 email subscribers, 100,000 YouTube subscribers, and 250,000 website hits per month.
So, this is your chance to join a high-performance team at a fast-growing startup in the music space.
The position is 100% remote, but you will mostly be working US hours (e.g. 9am-6pm Pacific Time). So, a US-based candidate would be best. If you’re in the UK, Europe, or anywhere else — you can still apply but will have to work weird hours.
Every day you’ll be talking to people via phone or Skype, and enrolling them into our high-ticket programs.
You can work the hours you want to a degree, as long as you’re doing at least 6 calls per day, 5 days per week. Each call lasts around 50 minutes. Outside of these hours, you will also spend time following up with prospects and reaching out to our other customers to book your own calls.
That’s the minimum, but the upside is uncapped, so if you want to do 8 calls a day, 6 days a week… you can earn much higher commissions.
If you want to…
* make money, while having the life of your dreams (you can work from anywhere!)
* help millions of musicians around the world
* get up to 6 red-hot, inbound appointments PER DAY
* be on the phone with prospects who are eager to speak with you
* feel great about the product you are selling
* change lives
* have a fun working environment
* and be supported by someone who cares about your success as much as we care about ours…
Then this position might be for you.
Apply ONLY if you feel that you have these qualities:
* You must be LIKABLE and AUTHENTIC. Do people like you without you trying too hard? Can you be yourself easily? (You CANNOT be pushy. If so, please don’t apply.)
* You have reliable phone and internet access on a daily basis.
* You must be METHODICAL – if you don’t like routine, and you don’t like details, this is NOT the position for you. You will be doing the SAME THING every day. Each call presents its own challenges, but you must be comfortable sticking to the ROUTINE and SCRIPT.
* You must LOVE the enrollment process, discovering if prospects on the phone are a good fit to work with us, and in general – helping people and talking to people.
* You must be COACHABLE. If you think you’re ALREADY a superstar and don’t know how to take constructive criticism, this is NOT a position for you. So, if you’re not open to GROWTH, DO NOT apply.
* You must have tremendous INTEGRITY. That means being able to say NO when someone is not a good fit for our program, even if this means you are losing possible commission. Doing the right thing for our business and our clients HAS TO be MORE important to you than making a sale (and actually leads to *more sales* in the future, anyways!)
* You must be looking for a LONG-term commitment, working with and for us. If you are trying to fill your time in between gigs, or while building your own business, DO NOT apply!
This is a lucrative, COMMISSION ONLY position. If this doesn’t work for you, please don’t apply.
This position will provide WARM leads scheduled right into your calendar (no cold calling!), so, each person you speak with will WANT to be on the call and will be expecting you to be calling them.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, and if you are a serious go-getter…
Don’t delay reaching out because we’re looking to fill this position immediately, and wouldn’t want you to miss out!
If this post describes someone you know, please forward them this page.
Thanks for reading,