We’re looking for experienced, high-ticket consultative sales reps to join our team at Musician on a Mission.
If you’re a natural-born leader who’s ambitious and eager to grow…
If you’re passionate about sales and you love helping others…
And if you’re a musician, producer, or audio engineer…
This could be a match made in heaven.
We provide the perfect environment for you to succeed, grow, and be financially free.
This is our website: https://musicianonamission.com
Musician on a Mission helps people learn how to make professional-sounding music at home, grow their fanbase and make an income from their music. How? With online courses, subscription services, and high-ticket coaching.
As I write this, we have over 150,000 email subscribers, 140,000 YouTube subscribers, and 290,000 website hits per month (and growing!). In 2020, our revenue grew by 5x.
This is your chance to join a high-performance team at a fast-growing startup in the music space.
About the Sales Representative Position
The position is 100% remote, and you will mostly be working US hours (e.g. 9am-6pm Pacific Time). So, a US-based candidate would be best.
Every day you’ll be talking to prospects via phone and enrolling them into our high-ticket programs. And here’s the best part — no cold calling. You’ll get warm, qualified leads delivered directly to you by our marketing team.
This is a full-time job, but hours are extremely flexible. As long as you’re taking at least 6 calls per day, 5 days per week, you can work whenever you want. Want to take Tuesdays off, or pack in a few extra calls on the weekend to rack up extra commissions? Totally up to you.
You can also work from anywhere in the world — as long as you have a phone and laptop with internet access.
Each call lasts around 50 minutes. Outside of these hours, you will also spend time following up with prospects.
If you perform at the same level as our top sales reps, earning up to $10k per month in commissions is within your reach.
The upside is also uncapped. So, if your close rate increases or you decide to take more calls each week … you can potentially earn higher commissions than that.
We invest heavily in our sales team — so you’ll have everything you need to succeed at the highest level.
So, if you want to…
* make a lot of money, while living the life of your dreams (you can work from anywhere!)
* help millions of musicians around the world
* get up to 6 warm, inbound appointments per day
* be on the phone with prospects who are eager to speak with you
* feel great about the product you are selling
* change lives
* experience a fun working environment
* and be supported by someone who cares about your success as much as we care about ours…
Then this position might be for you.
Required Experience for Sales Representative Position
General Qualities We Look For
Apply ONLY if you feel that you have these qualities:
* You MUST be able to influence and persuade others without being pushy. If you rely on slimy closing tactics, manipulative old-school techniques, or place your desire to make a sale above what’s truly best for a prospect, please do not apply.
* You must have a thick skin. You will be facing lots of rejection, and must be able to navigate this without getting discouraged.
* You must be goal and results-oriented and take 100% responsibility and accountability for your own performance.
* You must have tremendous integrity. That means being able to say no when someone is not a good fit for our program, even if this means you are losing the commission. Doing the right thing for our business and our clients has to be more important to you than making a sale.
* You must be comfortable working independently in a low variety routine. You will be doing the same thing every day. Each call presents its own challenges, but you must be comfortable sticking to a routine and process.
* You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment. This means moving fast, working collaboratively, and being comfortable with a high degree of change (and sometimes a little bit of messiness).
* You must love the enrollment process, discovering if prospects on the phone are a good fit to work with us, and in general – helping people and talking to people.
* You must be coachable. If you think you’re already a superstar and don’t know how to take constructive criticism, this is not a position for you. So, if you’re not open to growth, do not apply.
* You must be looking for a full-time, long-term commitment, working with and for us. If you are trying to fill your time in between gigs, or while building your own business, do not apply!
What We Can Offer You As Sales Representative
This is a lucrative, COMMISSION-ONLY position. If this doesn’t work for you, please don’t apply.
This position will provide warm leads scheduled right into your calendar (no cold calling!), so, each person you speak with will want to be on the call and will be expecting you to be calling them.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, and if you are a serious go-getter…
<a href=”https://musicianonamission.typeform.com/to/dvNqXqoS”><b>Just complete this application form.</b></a>
If this post describes someone you know, please forward them this page.
Thanks for reading,